Punkies™ beacon design and technology are the result of Nash Tec’s innovative engineering to the benefit of Industrial Internet of Things.
Punkies™ are robust beacons and sensors targeted to the industry. They are 100% autonomous, ready to use and easy to install. Punkies™ are connected by Bluetooth link and are deployed in many applications where it is necessary:
- either to regularly identify and locate beacons
- or to record physical parameters: temperature, hygrometry, etc.
A wide range of BLE beacons and sensors to meet various needs:
- Compact, waterproof and robust BLE beacons and sensors
- Low energy consumption: Bluetooth Low Energy technology
- Very high autonomy
- Simplicity of commissioning
- Low purchase cost
- High and adjustable detection distance: up to 100 meters
Compatibility: can be paired via Bluetooth with Astus Tag and Quick Connect telematics boxes
- Identification beacon for GPS location
- Use cases: geolocate and identify your non-powered equipment, your trailers, your tool assets, etc.
The Punkie-ID™ expands its field of possibilities thanks to the addition of additional sensors: hygrometry, external temperatures, magnetic detection system, presence detection, etc.
- BLE beacon and wireless temperature sensor
- COFRAC approved
- Temperature measurements from -40 to 80° Celsius
- Resolution: 0.25°C
- Available as an option: wired probe to take the temperature directly on the goods
- Use cases: track the temperature of your refrigerated trucks or boxes
- Beacon and presence sensor
- Use cases: detect the opening and closing of doors