Introducing NashTag™ POUCET
NashTag™ POUCET is the miniaturized version of the NashTag ™ range. Portable, NashTag™ POUCET charges by induction!
NashTag™ POUCET fits easily into your packages, boxes, pallets, for high valuable products.
You can also equip all kind of bikes or any equipment requiring a GPS tracking.
NashTag™ POUCET Technical Specifications
- Portable NashTag™ Series
- Autonomy: up to 4 years (depending on configuration)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to +50°C
- Power supply: rechargeable battery with wireless charger (induction) or mini-usb
- ISM frequency band: 868 Mhz
- Dimensions: 90 x 52 x 19 mm
- Weight: 90 grams
- Material: ABS
Available in the NashTag™ full range
- GPS location
- Ambient temperature
- Internal battery voltage level
- Resistant to interference: inviolability of GPS tracker
- No SIM card: uses the UNB SIGFOX network dedicated to Internet of Things
- SIGFOX certification: guarantee for reliability
- Meets European Standards: ISO 9001/14001
- Other function on request: motion detection
Concept, methods and « NashTag » products are duly protected on national and
international level under the laws in force and KHP© and Secrets d’Affaires©