NashTag™ is the first of its kind in NashTag™ GPS Trackers. This is the industrial version of the NashTag™ range.
Waterproof and robust, NashTag™ is a fully standalone UNB GPS tracker that allows you to locate your non-powered gear for up to 12 years!
NashTag™ protects from the loss and non-use of your mobile assets and non-powered equipments.
NashTag™ Technical Specifications
- Industrial version of the NashTag™ range
- Protection ratings: IP67 waterproof & IK08 shock resistant
- Autonomy: operational up to 12 years (depending on configuration)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Power supply: replaceable batteries
- ISM frequency band: 868 MHz
- Dimensions: 120 x 66 x 42 mm
- Weight: 265 grams
- Material: Polycarbonate
Available in the NashTag™ full range
- GPS location
- Ambient temperature
- Internal battery voltage level
- Resistant to interference: inviolability of GPS tracker
- No SIM card: use of the UNB SIGFOX network dedicated to Internet of Things
- SIGFOX certification: guarantee for reliability
- Meets European Standards: ISO 9001/14001
- Other functions on request: motion detection, odometer, tunneling, external temperature sensor, various other sensors, ...
Concept, methods and « NashTag » products are duly protected on national and
international level under the laws in force and KHP© and Secrets d’Affaires©